Thursday, February 22, 2007

Quickie

I played a little when I got up this afternoon. I put in 1 1/2 hrs. I made 1 buy-in at the $25 tables. I was playing 5 and was slightly up on all when I got off. That felt good.

I tried to play when I got home in the morning from work, but UB only had 1 table going. I checked the forums and hit the hey.

I want to put in some good sessions these days off. I haven't put in but 1 session in the last few weeks that was over 5 hrs. 2 at least that long and I will be happy. Unless I'm playing with my Bro at UB, I will probably be at WPEX. I haven't played there in a while because of the low amount of players. After talking to my boy Rake the other day, I am going to give it a go again. And since I've been earnings stagnant for awhile I think rakeback is just what I need to make some freakin' money. If nothing else I'll get a few games going on each site.

Later Donkass out.

No comments: