Sunday, October 15, 2006

THE NEW BEGINNING OR TAKE-TWO

Now the big news and the reason that I will likely start playing some poker again. I had to take almost all of my bankroll. I have around $50 online now. I don’t know exactly how much because it is in a few different spots, but $50 is close. I let my bro borrow $200, so when he pays me back, if he does online I will have $250 or so. I will use a half-ass bankroll management style from here on out. I have $30 on UB, so really I should be playing $2NL for awhile, but I think I will step it up a little. I am better than that game. I was crushing the $50 and $100 tables for months now. I did it once I can do it again. Shit in Feb of this year my bankroll was at $180, which was the highest it had ever been. Since then you have watched me get up to $4800. I have now robbed $4500 in the last few months, due to the curveballs that life throws your way, but hey, at least I had this stash to make it thru the change-up and rough times. Now it is time for me to start again. The new me, take-two. Wish me luck and off we go.

No comments: