Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween or Trick-or-Treat

30th – I only played for 10 min. I only played around 2 cycles. I had to quit and eat and get ready for work. I got on the computer to check out the forums and while reading I heard my Ultimate Buddy beep. I checked it out and noticed that the Fam was playing. I got on the Penny tabs with them. About my 3rd hand I get QQ. I ended up getting another guy to get all his money in with me on a low flop. K comes next and then my Q on the river. I double up. Very next hand comes AA. I raise. Then the player to my left doubles the bet. About 5 people call as it comes back around to me. I click the allin button as fast as I can. I get 3 callers. My Aces hold and I am up over $6. Dinner’s done in the next few hands so I call it a day. I end up making $4 or so for 10 min of my time.

31st, Halloween – I got off this morning and put in an hr and a half at the virtual felt. No tables were open at World so I played solely at UB. Damn I hate that the player base at Px is so small. I would play almost exclusively there because of the no rake if there were some freakin’ tables open at odd hrs. I figured with Party and the other scared sites that players would flock to other sites. Px hasn’t increased much that I can see. I guess some don’t totally understand the legislation and quit and most of the others hit the big 3. UB, FT, and Stars. I have noticed more people at UB. The games have loosened up considerably, at least at my current stakes. Boy I get side tracked easy. I won around a 20 spot. I hit a few big hands. My meds started kicking in and I had to hit the hay.

I got up and Ash-wife and Ash-kids were heading out the door to do a little trick-or-treating, so I showered up and hit the computer. I got 2 World tabs going and 4 UB. I made around $20 apiece on both sites in the hr and a half that I played before work.

No comments: