Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yo, Yo Sup or I'm Back

I’m sorry for the no post situation. I’ve been gone for a while. I haven’t played more than an hr a day this week. I was very busy this week with lots of traveling.

Ash-wife got hurt at work. She was stocking shelves in a walk-in freezer and a 20 lb box fell and hit her on the head. She got a concussion and hurt her neck. We are currently not sure how bad she hurt her neck but she is in server pain. So I have been traveling to this doctor and that doctor all week. Plus her being home with me, I have less time to myself to play, and also I help around the house a little more. I am currently doing most of the cooking, so we are eating out a lot. LOL.

Funny story. The box that hit my wife in the head was full of frozen baloney. Any sane person (or at least one with semi-perverted sense of humor or sense of others’ perverted humor anyways,) would just tell people that they got hit in the head with a 20 lbs box. But no, not Ash-wife, she keeps telling everyone that she got hit in the head with 20 lbs of meat. I’m way too immature to hear that kinda’ shit. Even after I’ve repeatedly explained it to her, she still insists on saying it. It is driving me crazy. I know people are waiting until we are out of their sight and then running around in circles laughing like a Loony-toons character. If I had to hear that Dr on the phone one more time saying, “Ah yes, I have a young lady here that got hit in the head with some meat,” I was going to snap and stick that stethoscope up his ass. I got to the point, if she would have said that one more time, I was going to point at my package, smile like the Enzyte guy, and state how I lost control of my massive male member and usually I had much more control of my gargantuan throbbing phallus of destruction. That would teach her, I’m guessing, or get my ass kicked by Ash-wife. But damn it would be funny.

I hope to play some more these next days off. I really want to make $500 this month and reach my goal. I think I will take out more money and get my bankroll at 2000 again and work my way back up. With the ol’ lady out of work and no telling when the Comp will start, I will probably need to fork some of the bill for the kids’ school clothes. At least if you look at it in a slight obscured sort of way you could say that the school clothes are free. It’s still out-of-pocket, just a virtual one.

I will stay at the 100NL tables on WPEX after the cashout and see how it goes. I’ll be bankrolled for it. I didn’t move up to the $100NL stakes until I had over $3000. What a passive-conservative punk I am/was. I still remember how I used to brag to Ash-son after a winning session wherein I made $10 at the penny tables. Ah, the days of the eggroll. I honestly could never play there again. Of course with my conservative bankroll management style, hopefully I’ll never have to worry about that.

Sorry I was gone for so long. Hopefully some of you guys didn’t give-up on me and are still with.

PS: Oh yea, remember that comment about going to the cash game and crushing it like usual. Well that wasn’t a prophetic statement and I’m a shitty soothsayer. I ended down about $20. I lost $50 in one key hand where I tried a big river bluff at a pot wherein 3 J’s hit the board on the flop. The guy in the hand with me had never slowplayed anything before so I figured him for a small PP and thus a small fullhouse. He is a huge calling-station so my play was doubly bad. He smooth-called my ¾ pot-sized bets on every street and then called my massive over-bet on the river and of course he turned over the J. Other than looking like a total donkey, what really stung was that he came into the hand with pure unadulterated junk and flopped the total nuts.

PSS: I made a little over $75 in my baby sessions over the week. Once I got allin with KK vs JJ and hit QUADS. It made my nipples quite hard. Sorry, but it did.

PSSS: If you actually make it to PSSS while writing, you honestly are a dumbass, and should have just wrote another freakin’ paragraph. In all actuality if you are a guy and are using PS's at all you need a friend to sack you a few times because you are sitting on the cusp of the sexuality precipice from which there is no return. (That’s not where I’m at. Damn it, I’ve kinda' dug myself an ever-growing hole here. I’ll shut up and let it all sort itself out. Straight thoughts, straight thoughts, he medatates while his ass is burning for some strange reason.)

Later,

Straight masculine Ash.

Online Bankroll
+$76.72
Total $2878.84

2 comments:

ashmc2 said...

Sup Webber, glad to see you back. BTW, I have your rookie card. LOL.

ashmc2 said...

Forgot you were British. There is a basketball player by your name in the NBA. Just being a nerd, that's all. Later.