Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekly Update

I didn't do too bad this week. A winning week, plus already a hundred or so into my August goal. I really didn't play a lot this week. I was in the poker mode for whatever reason. I do plan on putting some poker in this next week. Plus we are actually having a cash game in the first time in forever. Hopeful the turnout is good and I crush it as usual.

Speaking of cash games I forgot to mention a few small games that I played. I'll undate my cash earnings. I played a few heads-up matches with a friend. He is super-loose and couldn't tell you what an out is. That's no joke. But he kept sucking out on me over and over. It was driving me crazy. I ended up saying fuck it and quick after he hit a 12-outer on me and figured it was fate or karma or some shit. I lost $80. Then I played a 3-handed game at .1/.25 stakes. I made 34 bucks.

Week Ending 8/5/06 = +$181.34

Bankroll Total $2780.12

No comments: