Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Super Suckout or Runner Runner Luckbox

The suckout was ME and god am I glad I won that hand. We are talking a $160 hand - $80 mine.

I limp with KJs. Flop KK7. I min-raise. Poorsap raises to $4. It folds around to me and I raise to $12. He goes allin and has my stack covered. I call. He turns over 77 for the flop fullhouse. Turn Q. River Q. Runner runner baby for the high fullhouse riverboat.

I play a very tight game so I usually know where I stand when I hit, so I don't usually go in a big dog often. Especially not big hands for my whole stack. I would say that I get sucked out on probably 5 to 1 or more. More being my honest guess. So I don't feel too bad about sucking out on someone. I feel it is poetic justice of sorts. OK, I'll stop trying to justify my suckout. LOL.

No comments: