Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekly Update

I have been extremely wanting for time this week. Just to give you a clear example of how little I played, my rake on Px was less than $3 this week. I spent two of my days off building a deck for my Mother-in-law. I also started school this week and have been going at my studies pretty hard. I will still play a lot of poker on my days off so my updates should pick up again soon. My major is Psychology. My first course is business, and I am finding it rather interesting. Amazing to see the contrasts in what you thought you knew and what you are learning. It is rather humbling. Oh yea, did I mention psychology. I will be able to see through you punks’ bluffs with ease pretty soon. So go ahead and save yourselves some money and FOLD. LOL.

Week Ending 8/19/06 = -$93.04

Bankroll Total = $2085.80

No comments: