Sunday, August 20, 2006

Down With This Smiley


4 score and 7 years ago... My fellow crackians, we must put a stop to all this prancing about all willy-nilly and such. I say onward the machine of our people must trample and smite the yet un-trodden. We must crush this prancing enemy, like a bug beneath the feet of this great imperialist collective, into gossamer dust of assimilation or better yet, annihilation. Oh, how I’ve descried this pestilence of smiling and dancing spinning a pandemic of negativity, ever so spiraling our principles down into a vortex of dissolution. We must stand together my Brothers and Sisters and cast out …

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy, you've finally snapped.

ashmc2 said...

MAWAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

prancer for president

lol

thrash

Anonymous said...

When I look into my crystal ball I can see ashmc2. He's in a padded room, he's heavily sedated, but he seems to have found peace.