Monday, August 28, 2006

Free Money or Empire Bonus

I was reading on the 2 forums that I frequent. I read where Empire was just giving away $15 right into your account for free. All I had to do was play a hundred raked hands for them. So I played on one $25NL table while I played two tables on PWEX. I turned that into $35.40. WooHoo. Not the big time, but it will do.

I also played two $200NL tables on Px. Ain't that crazy - waiting until I have a baby roll, then playing the big tabs. Really they were the only tabs in my range that had any games going with over seven seated. I did well there also. At one point I had around $250. I made a few nasty bluffs and also won one of my largest hands ever. I also lost a big hand going for the flush. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I played these games last night. Tonight I should work on the current Party $75 bonus.

-$700 robbery
+$35.40 bonus play
+$140.42 Px
Bankroll Total = $1561.62

No comments: