Friday, December 29, 2006

Round 2 or Ding Ding

I lost the 1st round to some gut-shots! No really I played good for the fisrt few SnG's and then when I went to the cash tables and lost the winnings and more. The cash game loses were my fault totally. I was calling big raises with shitty kickers and shittier draws.

... Cut me Mick... UH... I'm going back in there...

The jumped on UB and got 4 $50 tabs going. I played my normal game but with an extra dash of conseratisim. I soon found myself up on 3 and down on 1. I then started rat-holing when I found myself up over $10 at a table or down $15. Things kept rolling and I was playing in my usual zone. Cha-ching, Cha-ching.

I did make a few calls where I was beat, but I wouldn't classify them as bad. I won most of my races, though I was usually a big fav when the money went it. I don't think I can withstand too many coin-flips where I go in with the best and land on tails every time. I mentally really need Lady Variance to hook me up with some impartiallity for a while and let the fav when for a while. I need a confiedence boost and a down swing wouldn't be too helpful at this time.

I lost one big had for like $30 when my set got run-down by a runner-runner flush. Luckily that was the only real bad beat last night.

+$80.83 for the night.

What will tonight hold?

No comments: