Monday, December 25, 2006

Baby Steps - Again

I actually sat down and played a little poker these last days off – not much mind you, but it’s a start. I played 3 $5 SnG’s. I got a 1st, a 3rd, and a 5th or 6th. The 3rd I am still a little pissed about because when it got down to just 3 of us left I had 11,000 in chips, leaving 4000 for the other 2 to split among themselves. I made a few ify calls trying to knock them out. I the lost a race where I had AJ vs KT, and of course he hit 2pr on the flop. I then pretty much donked off the rest. The Sng where I didn’t cash, I ran a nice hand into a nicer hand. It happened and though I lost, I feel justified in my choice.

I downloaded some trial software that allows me to record anything on my computer screen plus audio. I will play something small to see if I can put it on here like I have seen some other bloggers do. If not I think I might be able load it on U-tube and post a link to it. We will is. If for no other reason than I think it will be fun to try.

I played a few tables of $25NL on UB for around 30 min. I really am not playing well. I lost a big hand, thus losing what I had won from the SnG’s. This got me frustrated and I got off. So I maybe put in 3 hrs total this week. Oh yea, the hand that I played poorly.

PF – guy to my right min raises to .50. I am sitting pretty with QQ and reraise it to $1.50. Dude to the right calls. Folds back around to min-raiser who calls. Flop – J92 rainbow. Guy bets $1, I make it $3. The guy to my left pushed for $20. 1st gut drops. I know that even though I have an over-pr that I’m pretty much dead here. But the push bothered me at the time so I call. He shows AA and I lose a buy-in. Very stupid.

I truly don’t know what my problem is. I have to figure it out. But then again I need to play to figure out anything, so I need to get it in gear and play. Later.

No comments: