Monday, September 04, 2006

Weekly Update

A good showing this week. It didn’t play a lot, yet I did put in moderate hrs. I didn’t do too bad on my first week back playing in a while either. I spent most of my time at Px playing at the $100 stakes, while playing working on the PP bonus as an aside. I also put in a few hrs at the $200NL tables.

I also figured out why bad beads are so frequent on Party – The Players are so bad that call with little or no outs, so when variance delivers the outs, you see the monster suckouts that bring on the Tilt.

Week Ending 9/2 = +$215.19

Bankroll Total = $1589.75

1 comment:

MarkGreb said...

"I also figured out why bad beads are so frequent on Party – The Players are so bad that call with little or no outs, so when variance delivers the outs, you see the monster suckouts that bring on the Tilt."

Exactly. Lost a hand earlier today with AK vs. K4 . Flop KQ9. I bet the pot on flop & went all-in on the turn. River 4 stacks me.

Guess a 4 is a pretty good kicker after all.