Sunday, September 03, 2006

Aces Cracked Weekly or Sick Suckout

AC Weekly started with a full table.

One dude slid in under the radar by guessing the password. First off, why would you try to guess the password and get into a private game, where everyone knows each other and it's supposedly a social atmosphere. I just can't even guess the mentality someone would need for doing this.


I didn't keep any notes in the first hr other than reaising hard into a 4-way pot PF with the Hammer. Every one folded and I showed down the sick power hand.

At the break - here is how it stood. We were down to 3.

8910 - Penn
3165 - Hero
1425 - Cns1

Pay scale

$45 - 1st
$27 - 2nd
$18 - 3rd

All 3 of us are in to the flop. I check from the small with nothing. Penn min-raises. Cns1 calls. I bluff the check-raise. Both fold and I show.

Cns1 fights hard from the short stack, yet to no avail. He goes out after doubling up once. Now it's Penn and I heads-up. Here's how it stands.

10000 - Penn - about
3500 - Hero - about

Early on I slow roll 99. 9 spikes the flop and I check. Penn raises. I just double. He reraises me a goodly amount. I push. He fills the ass-whipping coming and mucks.

I bluff check-raise from SB and end up taking it down after 2 CB's.

8600 in chips and I take over the lead.

I check-raise PF with TT from the SB knowing Penn will raise to weakness. He calls. Flop comes JQx. I bet. Penn calls, which concerns me. Turn x-small. I CB and he calls again. River small again and likely no help. I bet hard. He holds and I unclenched my anus.

9600 in chips.

We trade for a while, but I never drop much coin.

I reraise allin PF with A6 and he folds.

10500 in chips.

We trade again and he gets some back.

I hit a pr of 6's on the flop, with a T on the board. He bets and I push. He calls for all his chips and the game, then turns over 92 for no pair. ??? He pulls a runner-runner straight out of his ass.

4500 in chips

I am tilting hard now, talking to myself, trying to figure out what he thought he could beat. Even if he thought me bluffing, he didn't have the cards to put he to the test with 9 high.

I raise from the SB with A6. He reraises me. I push. He calls and turns over AT for a nice hand. I go to bed scratching my head.

GG Penn, but you have to explain that hand to me.

2/9 - $16 net

No comments: