Thursday, September 07, 2006

Damn, Damn, Damn or Dumb, Dumb, Dumb

I finally got a chance to play a weekly this week. I played in the Mookie. I got stupid and tried a reraise bluff early on. The guy ended up having AA. And as I'm sure you already surmised, I went down in a blaze of stupidity. I went to bed feeling like a dumbass. And when I woke up I still felt that way. (That's always good with your toast.)

The Mook was played at Full Tilt, plus this was a charity event. So I don't feel too bad, sucking for a good cause. (Damn, that sounded gay, didn't it?. I really must work on that.) Later all, and I hope to get in some poker time these days off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"sucking for a good cause" Ha ha...makes it sound like a gay charity...not that there's anything wrong with that...

Thanks so much for playing in the tourney last night.