Friday, September 29, 2006

AC Sat League – Game 3

Ten started this week.

15/30

I tried some BS bluffs in one hand that hurt when Penn wouldn’t let go of his hand. He bet the turn and I raised. He took a few seconds then called. So I figured that he wasn’t real confident with his foldings. He lead out again on the river, not leaving it to the aggressor. That should have equated to a value bet in my head, but no, I raised again. He pushes. I have to fold. It’s early and I have time with the little blinds to wait for some cards.

555 in chips. Short stack. 10/10

I bluff a few more hands after waiting a few rounds. Back up to 800 in chips again.

25/50

Folds to SB, who is Penn, and he raises it up. I sit in the BB with 77. I push. Correct read and he mucks.

900 in chips.

AA from MP. I raise it up to 200. Blinds fold.

1210 in chips.

AT. I limp and Small and Big complete. AT6 on the flop. IG bets $100. I make it 300. She calls. Turn – blank. She checks. I bet 500. She folds.

1700 in chips.

With 50 mins gone by, all players still remains. 9 go to the 1st break.

75/150

Big hand with AT just like the last 2 weeks. It was even vs JB again. I hit the nut straight on the turn. I push and he calls. He turns over 2pr. He doesn’t hit 1 of his 2-4 outs. I can’t remember if I held so of his outs or not.

3765 in chips. 2/6. That is quite the comeback. From short stack to a big stack. Zero to Hero.

RK pushes with his last 700 with AK. Greb calls with Q5s. Q5 spike the felt and RK is felted.

100/200

I bluffed off a bit and was card dead for a while.

I raise with TT. SB pushes with more than I have. I think about it then call. He turns over Bigslick and we are off to the races. Board all under Ten and I double. I actually hit a Ten-high straight.

3800 in chips.

SB vs BB. Me and Greb respectively. Board J3J83. Checks until the river. Greb bets out the river. I call and my K6 hold-up.

Greb and I go HU.

Q on the flop. Greb bets. I push. He calls with Q5. I show QJ and double-thru to take the lead.

9595 in chips.

We play hands back and forth. He gets the better of the fights and catches up a little.

AT vs KK. I don’t remember who pushed or raised when. But greb takes it down leaving me crippled.

2000 or so in chips.

I push with AJ. He calls with 99. I don’t suckout and he wins.

7/8 – week 1
5/10 – week 2
2/10 – week 3 - $30

3rd place.

No comments: