Thursday, November 16, 2006

Double Ouch or Damn, Damn, Damn

Not a good week. My roll has taken quite the hit this last week. I probably dropped $350 or so. A major downswing that I wasn’t expecting, that’s for sure. A lot was due to bad beats ands suckouts, but I was also to blame. I made some bad calls. Some were really bad. I didn’t pay enough attention to the board a few times also. Maybe I would alleviate this tendency by playing less tables. I need to find that happy medium. Another factor was the hands designed to take your money. I.e.: SOS; flush to straight flush; and counterfeited bottom prs. I usually did some slow grinding, then a big hand would counterfeit all my hard work. Some of these were bad calls or plays, but most were beats where I was out-drawn; some big dogs and some just lost races. So basically I am once again halfway to my Nov. goal.

No comments: