Sunday, January 21, 2007

Quickies or Live at the Fish Bowl

I’ve played only a few hrs in the last 2 days. I played online and live both days. Online I made $50 and $50. Live with my fishies I made $16 and $18. I have a big game planned for Tuesday night. Tuesdays at the fish bowl. Nothing real big happened the last 2 days, just normal tight poker. I play looser at the fish game obviously. Pretty easy to read them. They are getting better though. Occasionally I will misread 2pr that they didn’t bet hard. They also don’t value bet often, which saves me a little bit when my reads are off. Online I played the $50 games usually 3 or 4 tables have been going at 7:30 when I get home in the morning. I’ve been putting in an hr or 2, then calling it quits, opting for sleep. I’ve been having some issues getting click2pay going. I missed the phone call that usually comes soon after signing up, so they locked my account. I couldn’t get a hold of them via phone for 2 days now and they didn’t respond to my e-mail. Just when I was about to give up they finally answered their phones. They needed more info to verify my identity. I actually had to fax them a copy of my phone bill. They said that they already sent 2 small deposits to my bank account. Monday I should be able to verify my account and get that bonus I’ve been waiting for on UB. Hopefully I don’t have to deposit first from my bank account. I’d like to transfer money to them from UB and then put it right back on. Time’s running out on my bonus. That’s $650 free bucks that I don’t want to miss.

No comments: