Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Last night's recap

Yesterday and last night went well. I put in some major hrs playing. I put in just over 3000 hands and made a little over $200. Around $6.50/100 hands. That ain't too bad. I actually played pretty weak and tried to stay away from big hands unless I was really strong. I know that I folded the best hand on a few occasions. They were overly aggressive with their bets and I just opted to let it go. It seemed to work out for me, but I will continue an see if it stays that way. I was noticing that I would grind away with tons of small wins and then in a few big hands counterfeit all that work. So unless I am almost positive I'm not gambling on big hands as often.

Oh yea, scroll down the blog and check out that sick 1-outer that cost me half a buyin.

No comments: