Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm Fucking Tilting Right Now


My head is spinning and I have a freakin' horrible headache that I just now noticed. Probably a stress headache. I played over 4000 hands last night and ended down a $50 buyin. Not too bad; I could deal with that. But tonight was just sick. Not bad beats either. I seemed to always get the 2nd best hand. I did also get sucked out on like 4 times but they were smaller pots. Out of the 7 allin buyin hands (yea they just kept coming but never to fruitation for me) I only won once. most were allins on the flop. Yea, I'm going to whine - deal with it!!!

AK on a K flop. evil-doer hit set of 8's. Allins. Not bad I seen worse.

KK - dude hit's set of 9's on 9-high flop. Allins. KOD. Ouch that hurt.

KK vs KQ. We see flop of 3 hearts. Allins. He has KQh. KO fucking D.

I flop set of 6's on a 6-high flop. Allins. He flopped 7-high straight. OK, I'm about to snap.

AK, raise, call. A on flop, bet, call. 2, bet, call. 2, he bets, call allin. A2o. FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK.

JJ vs 66 - flop J6x. Allins. JJJ wins. I just got lucky - a 6 as probably next card if there was a 6th street. I force a smile.

AK - dude hits his set of T's on my A-high flop. Allins. I turn of UB and go find my pills.

I have never dealt with such shit. Yea I was behind when the money went in but come on. This is just horrible luck. Should I fold every time someone wants to duke it out on the flop. Do they always have a set? tonight hell yea. I must have pissed Crom off in Valhala. I haven't even added it up yet. $350 that I lost. $300 tonight and $50 last eve. I have put in slightly over 2000 hands so far tonight. I now have $400 in my roll. I have to move back down to $25NL again. That sucks, but that is the way I get through these bad times. Bankroll management never forget it.

Now that I've sat here and typed this up I have begun to calm down. I'm not ready for bed even though it is 2am. I am getting back in there and play $25NL. I WILL crush some low-rent asses tonight.

No comments: