Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Current Style: Part 1

My current game

It is somewhat passive, but it is designed to let me know where I stand on the flop, and to minimize hands where I’m dominated. I make money with this style so don’t knock it too readily. I am averaging over a buy-in per session. (8 tables for 1 ½ to 2 hrs) With no bad beats on big hands I am making 2 or 3 full buy-ins. I have added in some hands omitted from my old rock stratagem, so I play more hands, and thus get more callers when I do have premium hands, plus I spike more junk hands because I’m seeing more flops. I have added in these other hands because I have gained a post flop game and often can take down small pots without risking much. I’m not great, but don’t check to me. I’ll go through the basics of my PF strategy. I will also explain how I play some things on the flop. I know a lot of players would rank some of these hands different, but this is my current style. In case you are wondering – this Style is made for Full Ring Micro to Small stakes play. In this 1st segment I will just give you the hand ranks, to be elaborated on in subsequent posts.

A-Hands

AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AK, JJ

B-Hands

All prs Ten and under – TT, 99, 88, 77, 66, 55, 44, 33, 22

C-Hands

Ace anything suited – AQs, AJs, ATs, A9s, A8, A7s, A6s A5s, A4s, A3s, A2s

Suited Connectors down to 76s – KQs, QJs, JTs, T9s, 98s, 87s, 76s

AQ, KQ, KJs

D-Hands

AJ, AT, KT, KJ,QJ, QT, JT

King anything suited – KTs, K9s, K8s, K7s, K6s, K5s, K4’s, K3s, K2s

Suited-Connectors – 65s, 54s, 43s, 32s

Suited –Gappers – KTs, K9s, QTs, Q9s, Q8s, J9s, J8s, J7s, T8s, T7s, T6s, 97s, 96s, 95s, 86s, 85s, 84s, 75s, 74s, 73s, 64s, 63s, 62s, 53s, 52s, 42s

No comments: