Sunday, June 03, 2007

Where I'm at

Live is still going well. Last 6 games: +$21, +$21, -$21, -$15, +$94, +$39. I can live with that. Now if I can just get the ole lady out of my BR I’ll be rolled for whatever I feel like doing.

I started playing at Full Tilt again. It has been a while. Back when I used to play there was no Iron Man stuff. I plan on being gold this month. I only need 1000 more regular points to get a cool hoodie: red and black. I brought over most of my bankroll from UB. $350 total. I’m going to give $50NL a go but if I drop a buy-in or 2, it is back to the $25NL tables. I am doing 4 at a time.

I’m still not playing solid poker. I just don’t get it. I play pretty well and get up on most tables and then blow it all on one big hand where either I get sucked-out on or I just have 2nd best hand.

At least I started playing again.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

MarkGreb said...

Good to have you back Ash!

I like the FT Iron Man program because low rollers like me can qualify with little time involved.

Usually about 1-1/2 hours a day.

I like PokerStars VIP program too but at the 25NL it's tough to make it as there just isn't enough raked hands.

As for stuff you can get the 12.5K FTP for the chip set is a pretty good deal - very nice chip set.

ashmc2 said...

I'm getting back into poker so I hope to start blogging and hitting the forums again.

400 more points and it's hoodie city.

Anonymous said...

I played ith you at tilt last 2 days and no hello whats up?

you are mcash2 at tilt?

thrash

ashmc2 said...

I actually tried to say what's up twice. I knew that was you. Good to hear from you. I've been running bad for a while now. and trying to get my 100 points a day is quite the chore at 25NL.

Later, Ash out...

MarkGreb said...

I get mine at the 10NL. :)

Takes between 1 hour and 2 hours depending on the action at the table buttload of tables I'm playing.

I finished 17th this past Saturday in the Gold Freeroll. :)

Dave said...

There always seems to be one or two big hands that can blow a good lead each game you play in poker. If you don't have a good read on a player or by some chance you didn't play a hand fast enough and let someone catch up on a draw. Most of those hands can't be avoided. I just try to remember not to go broke on top pair and avoid all-in horse races when I stil have an average stack size.

Anonymous said...

hope ypur luck changes


thrash