Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Weekly Updates All Wrapped Into One

I didn’t play much last week. I didn’t play any weekies other than the AC League.

I played a few times at different games and different stakes. I ended up for the week. I played a little every morning for 30 mins to an hr after I got home from work. I played pretty close to even until I tried the 5 max. I didn’t write that I played 30 min and stayed even or slightly up or down.

I’m happy with how it went. Plus, I started learning the short game which might help me loosen up a little in my full-ring play. I would love this. It would be great to switch gears and throw off my opponents. Throwing out a well-timed bluff isn’t switching gears. And that is all I do in the way of playing loose. So this will be an advantageous learning experience, plus I get to write advantageous in a sentence.

7/8 – AC game 1

Week Ending - 9/16/06 = +$111.81

Total Bankroll = 1666.50

No comments: