Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Quikie Before Soccer or Hangin' Tuff

I wish it was that kind of quickie, but no, the kids are home.(I could just see me having to come up with a bullshit excuse for what we were doing. "Kids we were wrestling and daddy was winning! Now leave so we can finish the match please!")

I did a quick 2 hr session before today's soccer game. I did well again. But I did have one bad hand. But I was happy with the way I played it. I usually would have just kept pushing hard. I only lost $9 of my $50 sitting at the table.

I have AA and raise it to $2. 1 caller. Flop comes 467. I bet $3, he raises to $6, and I just call. (I would normally reraise hard here, but I didn't feel right about it. Trips ran through my head.) He checked the turn which was another 7 and I checked also. River came the Q and he checked it to me again. No way was I betting here, which I'm sure bad guy just hated. (I used my telepathy and got a strong CALL, CALL, CALL, vibe coming the Germany area.) I decided win or lose I had enough money in this hand. Evil guy turns over 58o. He called a $3 raise with that. Some people play that junk because they figure if it hits, it's payday. But it didn't pay big this time. I wonder how many junk hands this guy calls the PF raise with in hopes of gold.

...OK, got rushed out the door and didn't hit publish. I'm back. My girl's team lost 2-5. Rented Underworld Evolution. Soon as that's over, I'm going back in the ring. Later.

Online Bankroll
+53.44
Total $$2459.05

No comments: