Friday, August 01, 2008

Sup Guys

Things haven’t been going too well lately. I lost some huge hands trying to move up. I lost $380 in July. I worked off some bonuses though and cashed out a little. I’m still at $700 so I’m happy.

Another great showing in the Fantasy League. I made 11 events because my pros did so well. I got 6th in one of Tilt’s Fantasy Poker tourneys for a $50 payday. That qualified me for the Main Event Package tourney. 1st paid. It started with 950 or so. I stayed in top 10 from the first 10 mins of the tourney. I averaged 4th for most of the tourney. I finally went out in 22nd. That sucked. I was one of the chip leaders and locked horns with the guy that was in 1st for almost the entire time. I had slightly less than 60,000 and he had 100,000. He was uber agro and kept attacking my blinds from 2 to my left. I came over top big PF with AQo. He called Flop comes QJsmall. I bet pot or so. I should have pushed at that point because I was committed, but I didn’t really think about it at the time and my turn bet wasn’t going to be even half the pot. Dumb, dumb, move. He might have dropped his draw, but I doubt it. Turn comes an 8. all-in and he turns over T9s for the straight that whooped my ass. Man, I wish I’d just lost way earlier. Being that close and putting in all that time really sucks. Hey, it was another fun year and I won $50 and a hat.

1 comment:

The 80th Minute said...

So still, a profit thx to the bonusses. Hope August will be better.

I noticed that you are running Google Adsense. Not such a smart idea cause they will never pay you. The content of your blog is violation with their TOS.
You can read an article about on my sportsbetting blog. You can find it via my profile.

Cheers,
Dremeber