Monday, March 12, 2007

Mini Home Game

I played a mini-home game with just 3 others for 2 hrs or so. We had stuff to do so we didn't play long. It went fairly well. good game. I didn't win a hand for 30 min or so. No cards. I played quite a few flops, with it being short-handed, but still didn't hit any. I then turned it all around and took over the big stack. we decide to give about 20 mor in when my big hand comes. It doesn't turn out good for me though. I hit the nut flush-draw on the flop. I call a bet and hit air on the turn. I call a bigger bet. River brings my straight, but it also pairs the board. D bets, I raise, and he reraises. It wasn't much more to call, plus D over-values often. Not this time; his 2 pr becomes a boat. I lose a lot of my stack. We quit soon aften so I run out of time to try to get it back. Not a lot of money was spent because of the short time frame. Rundown below.

DS - +$13

Me - +$7

CS - -$4

PV - -$15

No comments: