Monday, July 03, 2006

Still Going or Quick Session

I played for 2 hrs after work tonight. I played 2 and 3 tables at a time. I was up on all tables when I left. I had to make a tough call on one table. I had AA and I get 2 callers to my PF raise. Flop comes like 345 or something low and chained. I bet out and the other guy goes allin for $50 more. I type set? No answer. I call. He turns over AJ and is pretty much drawing dead.

I don't get these kinda plays. Maybe I'm not aggressive enough and possibly I often fold to these bluffs. I just don't know. I also saw 2 more dumb bluffs at little pots. Both were short stacks with 1/4 buyin or less. One guy raises to $5 PF and the dumbass goes allin for $18 and is called. Dumby turns over 33 and original raiser wins with AA. The other one was even worse. Same play but this fag turns over 68s. Both get their just deserves. Sorry if I am picking on some of you guys' plays, but I just think they suck. I bluff also. But I guess I just don't mess with the PF raisers, they are usually packing.

Later and lets hope this crazy luck ride keeps fueled up and rollin' on.

Online Bankroll
+$79.95
Total $2947.55

No comments: