Sunday, May 14, 2006

Game Over Man

I left in 8th. I was short stack at the table. Blinds were 200 and I had 700. I was in 3rd position so blinds were getting close and I figured I should go this round while my stack could possibably take the blinds, because 700 is still a big dent in someone's stack. I was looking down at KQ and figured why not. Lets roll. Though I didn't like being in 3rd position, because 2/3 of the field still had a chance to wake-up with a hand so they could try to isolate against me. I had nothing though while I was in position, except once in an already raised pot, which was a deterrence for me making a move that turn. Anyways, I'll stop trying to make sound so earth shattering. I had KQ and Psabi, thought about it a few moments and then called with his pocket 3's. No help for me and out in 8th. The big hand was the T's vs J's. Well, there goes first place because eejit has made it to the money. So no matter where he places he will be out in front and likely with a chip lead that doubles anyone elses' at the table currently, he will be way in the lead due to so many being in this tourney. (Run-on sentence, hmm, maybe.)

TPFLII bankroll
-11.00 (8/13)
Total -9.00 Son-of-a back in the hole

No comments: